The ability to effectively manage conflict separates the good from the outstanding performers.
Conflict is a part of daily life. Those who embrace conflict as an opportunity to build understanding and better relationships experience greater personal and professional success. But managing conflict is not easy – it requires self-awareness, solid communication skills and the motivation to resolve uncomfortable situations. This one-day interactive communications training workshop will provide insight into your own emotional triggers and give you the tools to productively managing difficult, conflict-prone conversations. You’ll walk away feeling greater confidence in managing tough situations with diplomacy, tact and credibility.
- Manage your emotional reaction in a conflict situation
- Choose the appropriate conflict management approach for any scenario
- Understand your own conflict style
- Follow a proven method for diffusing tense situations
- Communicate assertively without eliciting defensiveness from the other person
- Plan for difficult conversations in a way that focuses on achieving the results you desire
- Practice executing difficult conversations